Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Sometimes love hurts

I don't know why it hurts I just wanna be yours and is it crime to love you? I don't think so and even it is I will love you for my thousand lives. No matter how much it's hurts I will love you endlessly. How could I not your are so precious to me. All I want is to be with you is to cherish all the moments we are creating but I don't know why I'm being like this. But believe me I say everything to u whatever is coming up in my mind cause for me u are important. When I am asking things to you that means your opinions matters alot to me I don't even know why I am saying all this but I want to let you know about this. I really want you to be my everything and I believe that to but do you think or believe that u are my everything cause that's matter to me. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you. Is it wrong ?? Then why do people love just for now for a limited time ?? I made you my beginning my middle my end and it's true that I never loved anyone so seriously. My love for you is generating from core of my heart and I can't stop it. No matter how much I get hurts or no matter how much we fight or no matter how much the distance bet. Us is. I love you I love you the most. It's true. I'm trying so freaking hard for us u can't even imagine. This distance between us I don't like it I want to be with you not for some days months or year but foreve. Everyday I'm trying my best to minimize this dist everyday I'm walking through this road just to be with you. Sometimes the road is smooth sometimes it's rough sometimes I'm getting shade and sometimes it's bare land but still I am walking doing my things all I should just to reach you. Sometimes I just want to leave everything u mummy bholebaba studies everyone and go somewhere where I will be free total free but then I realize no it won't be good for anyone why do I need to leave. Leaving is sign of weakness maybe sometimes leaving is best one can do just to maintain their own well-being but I can't cause for me you and my parents are important. my career is important too cause it's just not my career rather lakhs of people's life is attached from it. I may fail for 100 times but believe me I will never lose hope I will stand stronger learning from my mistakes and my comeback will be so so so so incredible that past present and future will remember me for the way I'm. I'm not joking I'm serious. I'm dreaming everyday and working for it every single sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Moonlit Veil ~ Part 1

The Elowen House stood like a fortress against the crashing waves of the ocean, isolated from the rest of the world. It was as though time i...