I was a kid looking for love, full of hope inside
But time was never kind to me, my heart grew cold as ice
All out of luck, thought I was stuck, alone for all my life
But I was proven wrong the moment I looked in your eyes
All out of luck, thought I was stuck, alone for all my life
But I was proven wrong the moment I looked in your eyes
It's true, until I'm in the grave
Darlin', I'll love you
Darlin', I'll love you
For a thousand years, dear
Time is nothing when I'm here with you, ooh-ooh-ooh
All my fears, tears, those memories, they disappear with you, ooh-ooh-ooh
'Til I turn into dust, I'll carry this love, my dear
For a thousand years
Time is nothing when I'm here with you, ooh-ooh-ooh
All my fears, tears, those memories, they disappear with you, ooh-ooh-ooh
'Til I turn into dust, I'll carry this love, my dear
For a thousand years
No comments:
Post a Comment